The Great Gatsby Cookbook
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Are You Ready to Dine and Party Like it’s the 1920s? Step into the Jazz Age world of The Great Gatsby.
Integrated with today’s food variety and culinary creativity—and updated by award-winning chef Ron Oliver—this easy, entertaining cookbook gives you everything you need to put on the perfect 1920s theme event or to just enjoy easy lunch, dinner, and party suggestions for four or more. Add a dash of cocktail recipes served during Prohibition, a dollop of the fashion of the flappers, and an exciting garnish of the magical music of the Jazz Age to create your perfect soundtrack! The result? A deliciously delightful feast to titillate the taste buds and stimulate the senses for a memorable meal and glorious gathering of any size!
Get ready to indulge in five fabulous parties and mealtimes mentioned in both F. Scott Fitzgerald’s literary classic and big screen adaptations of The Great Gatsby:
• The 1920s version of high tea, la-di-da or not
• A fun, festive, and fantastic ladies’ luncheon
• The diner-style comfort food you might get at a Speakeasy (if you knew the password!)
• A yummy five-course, homestyle sit-down dinner
• An easy-to-prepare, casual to formal, pull-out-all-the-stops party
This appetizing, full flavor spectrum cookbook of classic American cuisine features:
• Step-by-step party prep timelines to make putting together any size event as low stress as possible
• Recipes for eight that are easily adjusted up or down
• A champagne and bubbly guide
• Quotes from The Great Gatsby
• 1920s music and fashion tips, plus fun facts about the times
People in the Roaring ’20s really knew how to celebrate and eat. Now it’s our turn!